This gray and dreary Sunday morning seems like the perfect day to spread some link love. I am still pouring over DIY blogs, tunneling deeper and deeper into this amazing community. I am quickly filling up my bookmarks with projects and ideas as well as populating my blog reader with new blogs to read. The creativity and vision out there astounds me, probably mostly because I do not have much of it of my own.
Sharing a few more links and tutorials I've found that have caught my interest, this post ties in with the one from Friday:
- gathered pillow tutorial at Just Another Hang Up
- rules artwork from Barn Owl Primitives etsy shop (via love stitched)
- a gorgeous tp art tutorial guest-posted by The How-to Gal at Reinvented
- this second tp art tutorial by The How-to Gal
- subway art over at Life at Our House
- amazing Hallowe'en candelabra by Sawdust and Paper Scraps guest-posting at Tatertots and Jello
Go check out the above blogs! Just don't blame me for the getting sucked in and losing time.