spread the love sunday

Sunday, September 12, 2010
This gray and dreary Sunday morning seems like the perfect day to spread some link love. I am still pouring over DIY blogs, tunneling deeper and deeper into this amazing community. I am quickly filling up my bookmarks with projects and ideas as well as populating my blog reader with new blogs to read. The creativity and vision out there astounds me, probably mostly because I do not have much of it of my own.

Sharing a few more links and tutorials I've found that have caught my interest, this post ties in with the one from Friday:
Go check out the above blogs! Just don't blame me for the getting sucked in and losing time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 10 days will be moderated. Your comment may take some time to appear on this blog.