menu plan monday: 04|10 to 10|10

Monday, October 4, 2010
Someday soon I'll get back to posting regularly. In the meantime, posting my weekly menu keeps me on track meal-wise.

This week we're going for quick and easy preparation:


Monday: Chinese take-out
Wednesday: spinach salad with strawberries
Thursday: creamed peas on toast
Sunday: tuna noodle casserole with peas

The unofficial plan this week is also to bake a batch (two loaves) of bread and make a spice cake to use up some of my tomatoes, which are still green on the plant. I wonder if I can chop the rest up fine to freeze to use in future baking.

Check out Laura's blog for hundreds of menu plans and meal ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 10 days will be moderated. Your comment may take some time to appear on this blog.