oh where, oh where

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Where have I been for the past two and a half months? Right here. At home. Not here on the blog, obviously. Living life.

Sewing diapers.




Growing a baby.

 
Parenting my now 6-year-old. Eating, sleeping, working. I'm not really sure why I stopped posting. I think I just ran out of things to say and the motivation to write.

Belly Bean is due in the last half of May, so I was 22 weeks along yesterday. There is so much to do. I want to  almost exclusively cloth diaper him/her (we don't know the gender and won't be finding out in advance) except for possibly a trip to the east coast early this summer so, while the newborn stash is mostly done, I do need to make a few newborn woolies and beef up the small stash. I'd also like to work a bit on a stash of medium diapers so I don't have as many to do after Bean arrives. We'll also be moving house in the next few weeks or so and there are all the things that go along with that. Plus my regular full-time shiftwork gig. I have four weeks of holidays (two 2-week blocks) between now and Bean's due date and I'm very much looking forward to those as well as then entire year off after Bean arrives.

In the meantime, I'll be sewing and knitting and packing and unpacking and settling in. Hopefully the time until the next blog post won't be nearly as long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 10 days will be moderated. Your comment may take some time to appear on this blog.