menu plan monday: 23|05 to 29|05

Monday, May 23, 2011
Today finds me one day before my due date and still no baby. Looks like this one wants to bake, which is perfectly fine. I believe babies come when they are ready. I was expecting this one to be a week early like my son was but apparently not.


We've spent the weekend and this Victoria Day Monday working like crazy to get the house cleaned up and my boxes put away. We've done well and thrown out a entire pickup truck load of stuff too. There is still a bit to do - finishing up the dining room table, mopping the upstairs bathroom, and thoroughly cleaning the downstairs laundry/bathroom but in the grand scheme of things, those last jobs are all that remain of the iceberg. They will be the project for tomorrow.

Menu Plan Monday rolls around each week and it's that time again. I did well sticking to last week's meals. I have no idea if a birth will play into this week's plan or not but we'll make adjustments as needed if needed. For now, the week's meals look like this:

Monday: Lentil Burritos, Caesar salad
Friday: Pizza Braid, Caesar salad
Saturday: The Best Whole Chicken in a Crockpot, garlic bread
Sunday: Garlic Lime Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, roasted brussels sprouts

I've posted my menu plan over at Orgjunkie. Check out Laura's blog and the Menu Plan Monday links for hundreds of other meal ideas and recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 10 days will be moderated. Your comment may take some time to appear on this blog.