the year of feeling awesome

Monday, July 19, 2010
I'm not new to blogging; I'm just starting over. Again. Most recently my blog (hosted on various sites including my own domain) was "rainberryblue". Over the years I've grown tired of that name (it has no significance, I just liked it) and of trying to write a blog that wasn't about anything in particular but more a jumble of my life.

At the beginning of 2010 I dubbed the new year as my Year of Feeling Awesome and I intend to make it that. I'm not planning huge things, just a bunch of smaller changes that will add up. I don't eat horribly but there is definitely room for improvement so I want to eat better. I want to lose 10 or so pounds. I want to be completely happy every day no matter what is going on in my life. I want to glow from the inside out. I want to find the amazing in every single day. I read the following words once: "Act the way you want to feel". With enough of that, I will see the amazing in every single day, no finding required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 10 days will be moderated. Your comment may take some time to appear on this blog.